Syra Yousuf enchants dressed in this raven black gilded attire. A rare beautiful black angarkha is executed in copper gold zari,cupped sequins & lurex giving this design a distinct vintage feel. An ogee pattern with bold motif inserts on sleeves & deep maroon embroidered borders elevates it to another level. This design features an embroidered chiffon dupatta & solid dyed pants.
- 2 pieces of neckline (R/L) on Organza
- 1 m embroidered thin border for angarkha front
- 2 Embroidered Bunches for sleeves on organza
- 2 m Embroidered Big Border for the hemline
- 2 m Embroidered Thin Border for the hemline
- 30” Embroidered Big Border for sleeves on lawn
- 4 Embroidered Kalis for front ( 2 right, 2 left) (W= 8”, H= 42”)
- 4 Embroidered Kalis for back (2 righ, 2 left) (W=8”, H= 42”)
- 1 Embroidered front panel (W= 11.5, H= 42”)
- 1 Embroidered back panel (W= 11.5, H= 42”)
- 2.5 m Embroidered chiffon Dupatta with 2 sided borders
- 1.5 m dyed cotton trouser (wide width)
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.