Nailing this traditional look to perfection Syra Yousuf fits perfectly in this colorful background. Intricate embroidery decorates the rich red base worked with glinting 5mm sequins adding the bling to this stunning composition. Deep red embroidered chiffon dupatta & dyed pants rounds off this bold look. Accessorize with chunky tribal jewelry to complement this look.
- 1 Embroidered center panel for the front on lawn (W=11.5″ H=42″)
- 1 Embroidered side panel (right) for the front on lawn (W=9” H=42”)
- 1 Embroidered side panel (left) for the front on lawn (W=9”H=42”)
- 2 Embroidered Bunches for sleeves on organza
- 2.5 m Embroidered border for front and back chaak on lawn
- 30” Embroidered Big Border for the hemline front on lawn
- 30” Embroidered Big Border for the hemline back on lawn
- 30” Embroidered Big Border for the sleeves on lawn
- Embroidered Back on lawn (W=30” H=42”)
- 2.5 m Embroidered Chiffon Dupatta
- 1.5 m dyed Cotton trouser (wide width)
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.