This beautiful mustard gold color comes alive with ethnic motifs embroidered all over incorporating shiny lorex with inserts of rust ,deep rust & magenta color threads worked harmoniously to create blocked borders complementing this sunny hue. A burnt orange chiffon dupatta heavily laden with embroidery topped with double borders on pallus. Its worn over same colored trouser.
- Neckline (mustard organza)
- Embroidered front on lawn (H= 39″ W=30″)
- Embroidered Back on lawn (H=42″W=30″)
- Embroidered sleeves on lawn (W=25” H=25”)
- 60″ embroidered border for front and back daman (mustard organza)
- 30″ big tatami embroidered border for front daman (rust organza)
- 3m thin embroidered border for front daman,chaak and sleeves (rust organza)
- 1m big embroidered border for sleeve hem (mustard organza)
- 2.5 m Embroidered Dupatta with four sided border on chiffon
- 2.5m big tatami Embroidered border for dupatta Pallu (mustard organza)
- 1.5 m dyed cotton trouser (wide width)
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.