Iqra Aziz looks radiant dressed in this loose cut silhouette. Taking inspiration from our tribal lands this design is an ode to our Balochi descent. Deep raisin hue is decked with gold zari & 5mm sequins giving this design a beautiful shine. Paired with an embroidered chiffon dupatta & dyed pants.
- Embroidered neckline for front
- Embroidered front panel on lawn (Width 28”, Height 48”)
- Embroidered back on lawn (Width 28, Height 48”)
- Embroidered sleeves on lawn (W=20″H= 23″ each)
- 60″ daman border for front and back
- 2.5 m embroidered chaak border for front and back
- 2.5 m Embroidered Dupatta with 4 side borders and chan on chiffon
- 1.5 m dyed cotton trouser (wide width)
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.