Yumna Zaidi brings her bold and confident energy to ‘The Meerub’ by Asim Jofa. This black beauty features glorious silver embroidery and fleecy fabrics that are sure to turn heads. The heavy zari work on the long shirt, embroidered sleeves, and dupatta add a touch of flamboyance to the outfit. The churidar trouser and keyhole back detail create a sleek and modern silhouette. This magnificent ensemble is the epitome of elegance and sophistication, ideal for any formal occasion where you desire to make a bold fashion statement.
- 1 Embroidered Center Panel for Front On Chiffon
- 2 Embroidered Side Panel R/L On Chiffon
- 30’’ Embroidered Booti Chan with Border On Chiffon
- 2.5 Mtr Embroidered Border for Chaak On Chifffon
- 60’’ Embroidered Chaak Border Patti for Damaan On Chifon
- 30’’ Embroidered Border for Front Daman On Chiffon
- 1 Mtr Embroidered Sleeves with Border On Chiffon
- 2.5 Meter Embroidered Dupatta on Chiffon
- 1.5 Meter (Wider Width) Dyed Poly Cotton for Trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.