A divine look with evergreen combination of Ivory and black from ‘The Meerub’ by Asim Jofa is a celebration of contrasts and balance. The base of ivory symbolizes purity and innocence, while the intricate embellishment and embroidery in black exude a sense of mystery and seduction. Like the moon casting its shadow on a bed of snow, the black embroidery shines bright against the ivory base, creating a captivating visual contrast. The chiffon dupatta adds a delicate touch of grace to this stunning creation, while the dyed dull satin trouser completes the ensemble with understated elegance.
- 1 Embroidered Neckline On Black Dull Satan
- Embroidered Front On Chiffon
- Embroidered Back On Chiffon
- Embroidered Sleeves On Chiffon
- 1.25 M Embroidered Chaak Border For Front On Black Dull Satan
- 30″ Embroidered Border For Sleeve Same As Chaak On Black Dull Satan
- 1.5 M Embroidered Border For Front And Back On Black Dull Satan
- 2.5 Meter Embroidered Dupatta On Chiffon
- 1.5 Meter (Wider Width) Dyed Dull Satin For Trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.