Like a flower in bloom, Yumna Zaidi blossoms in ‘The Meerub’ embroidered chiffon ensemble, She shines with elegance and grace in every part of this powder pink and mehendi hue ensemble. The neckline is a jewel, sparkling bright The sleeves and back are a tapestry of delight The front and borders has Mughal motifs to give it old world charm. The dupatta is a leaf, falling free with smoothness of chiffon. This ensemble is a dream, an art and a graceful move!
- 1 Embroidered Neckline On Green Silk
- Embroidered Front On Chiffon
- All Over Embroidered Sleeve On Chiffon
- All Over Embroidered Back On Chiffon
- 27″ Embroidered Border For Front Daaman On Green Silk
- 30″ Embroidered Border For Back On Green Silk
- 1.25 M Thin Border For Chaak
- 30″ Border For Sleeve Hem Same As Chaak Patti On Green Silk
- 2.5 M Dupatta On Chiffon With Two-Sided Border
- 1.5 Meter (Wider Width) Dyed Dull Satin For Trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.