This ensemble from ‘The Noorie’ is the unique piece of the collection showcased by Minal Khan. The composition of this ensemble is a captivating duet between the hues of black and maroon. The interplay of chiffon and silk creates a seamless fusion of delicate embroidery. The shirt is an authentic work of art, featuring a regal red carpet-worthy neckline and a border reminiscent of the opulent tapestries. The ornate pattern on the sleeves adds a dramatic flair, while the chaak border is trimmed with a delicate band of Maroon silk, lending an air of elegance. The diaphanous chiffon dupatta drapes softly, evoking a dreamy aura, while the understated satin trousers inspire the ensemble with a hint of refinement
- 1 Embroidered Neckline On Maroon Silk
- 60 ” Embroidered Border For Front & Back On Maroon Silk
- Embroidered Front On Chiffon (W=30″ H=45″)
- Embroidered Sleeves (W=39 H=25″)
- 3.5 M Thin Embroidered Border On Maroon Silk For Front Back Chaak & Sleeve
- 0.75 Meter Dyed Chiffon Fabric For Back
- 2.5 M Embroidered Dupatta On Chiffon
- 1.5 Meter (Wider Width) Dyed Dull Satin For Trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.