There is something hypnotic and alluring about this black chiffon peshwas from ‘The Meerub’ collection, worn with elegance and grace by Yumna Zaidi. The floral embroidery, crafted in a glittering golden hue, is like a mesmerizing dance of light and shadow, swirling and twirling around the neckline, hemline, and sleeves. The embroidered border for the sleeves, adorned with two beautiful bunches, is like a luminous crown, while the embroidered dupatta, with its four side borders, is like a magnificent tapestry woven with golden threads. The dyed chiffon for kali is like a graceful dance, and the dull satin trouser is like a cool and silky breeze. This is a design that speaks of magic and mystery, beckoning you to step into its spellbinding world.
- Dyed Chiffon For Sleeve With Embroidered Border
- 2 Embroidered Bunches For Sleeve On Organza
- 1 Embroidered Neckline For Front On Organza
- 1 Embroidered Neckline For Back On Organza
- 4 M Border For The Hemline On Chiffon
- 3 Meter Dyed Chiffon For Kali
- 2.5 Meter Embroidered Dupatta With 4 Side Borders On Poly Net
- 1.5 Meter (Wider Width) Dyed Dull Satin For Trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.