In a sea of muted hues, this teal ensemble is a rare gem that sparkles with the vibrancy of a mermaid’s tail. With crewel embroidery in heavy golden zari, it glimmers like the sun-kissed ocean at dawn. The shirt’s embroidered front booti and border, along with the organza neckline and back bunch, evoke the delicate beauty of a coral reef. The dyed paper cotton for the back, the poly lawn trouser, and the dyed Zari Line Chiffon dupatta provide a perfect backdrop for this avant-garde work of fashion. Emulate the chic vibe game of Saboor Aly!
- Embroidered Front Booti on Paper Cotton
- 1 Mtr Embroidered Sleeve with Border on Paper Cotton
- 30″ Front Border on Paper Cotton
- 30″ Back Border on Paper Cotton
- 1 Embroidered Front Neckline on Organza
- 1 Embroidered Back Neck Line On Organza
- 2 R/L Bunch on Organza
- 0.75 Meter dyed paper cotton for back
- 1.25 Mtr Chaak Border for Front on Organza
- 2.5 Mtr dyed Zari Line Chiffon Dupatta
- 1.5 meter (wider width) dyed poly lawn for trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.