Saboor Aly is a sight to behold in this rose mauve ensemble from ‘The Maahru’ by Asim Jofa. Like a blossoming garden in springtime, this outfit is a work of art that exudes a sense of elegance and refinement. With delicately embroidered floral motifs and intricate threadwork, this design captures the essence of a garden in full bloom. The golden and rosewood embroidery adds a touch of luxury to the paper cotton shirt and the poly cotton trouser, while the chiffon dupatta drapes like a light veil over the shoulders. Slay in this regal piece and feel like royalty.
- Embroidered Neckline On Paper Cotton
- 2.5 Mtr Embroidered Booti Chan For Front And Back On Paper Cotton
- Embroidered Sleeves 1 Meter With Border On Paper Cotton
- 2.5 Mtr Embroidered Chaak Borders On Paper Cotton
- 60’’ Embroidered Daaman Border For Front & Back On Paper Cotton
- 2.5 Mtr Embroidered Dupatta With Two Side Embroidered Border On Chiffon
- 1.5 Meter (Wider Width) Dyed Poly Cotton For Trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.