Looking radiant clad in this pale yellow ensemble Mawra Hocane looks fresh as a ray of sunlight. The shirt is heavily embroidered with muted beige & silver two toned dori helmed into heavy front & back necklines with heavy chaak motifs along with border. It’s further accentuated by a sprinkle of small sequins flowers allover complemented by a zari lined chiffon dupatta & dyed trouser.
Color : Pale Yellow
Shirt : Poly Cotton
Trouser : Poly Cotton
Dupatta : Zari lined Chiffon
- 1 Embroidered Neckline for Front
- 1 Embroidered Neckline for Back
- 1.5 M Embroidered Border for Front & Back Daaman
- 1 M Embroidered Border for Sleeve Hem
- 2 Pairs Of R/L Embroidered Chaak Bunches for Front & Back
- 2.25 M Allover Chan for Front Back & Sleeves
- 1.5 Meter dyed poly cotton trouser (wide width)
- 2.5 m dyed zari lined chiffon dupatta
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
There are no reviews yet.