Prepare to be transported to a realm of timeless tales and regal elegance with this entrancing bottle green ensemble from Asim Jofa’s “Velvet Festive Collection”. Like a page from a royal chronicle, the outfit showcases intricate embroidery, forming a paisley pattern – a classic motif deeply etched in the annals of Indian art and design. Delicate cupped antique gold sequins breathe life into the fabric, conjuring a mesmerizing, shimmering enchantment. Maroon threadwork and golden zariwork add vibrancy and contrast, like colorful strokes on an artist’s canvas. The velvet bodice, rich and opulent, is a tribute to luxury. The accompanying dupatta, with its golden border and intricate embroidered edge, is the final note in this symphony of elegance, a masterpiece in every sense.
- Embroidered bodice for front & back with hem border on velvet
- Neckline for front & back on velvet
- 20 embroidered kalis on chiffon
- Embroidered sleeves on chiffon
- 1 meter embroidered border for sleeves on velvet
- 4 meter embroidered ghera border on chiffon
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta with 2 side borders on chiffon
- Pair of embroidered pallu border on chiffon
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width cotton silk for trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.