Embrace a world of timeless grandeur with this olive-green ensemble graced by a bronze hued dupatta, a true gem from Asim Jofa’s “Velvet Festive Collection”. The fabric tells a tale of opulence adorned with intricate antique gold and Indian gold zariwork embroidery with the additional charm of dual sequins in 7mm and 3mm shimmering in the hues of bronze. The motifs reminiscent of the artistry found in Tanjore painting are a work of art with threads in shades of light and dark rust, maroon, and green weaving a vivid tapestry of creativity. The chaak of the shirt, the daman, sleeves, and bunches are adorned in rust-colored velvet casting a majestic spell and a striking contrast like a dream painted on velvet canvas.
- 4 meter embroidered border for chaak & front back daaman on velvet
- 2 embroidered bunches for sleeves on velvet
- 30” embroidered border for sleeve hem on velvet
- 1 embroidered neckline (in 2 parts) on organza
- 60” all over embroidered front back with border on chiffon
- 1.5 meter embroidered border for daaman on organza
- Embroidered sleeves on chiffon
- 2.5 meter embroidered chiffon dupatta with 4 sided border
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width cotton silk for trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.