Step into the world of elegance, where slate grey reigns with regal charm adorned by the revered artistry of Mughal embroidery and kissed by vivacious peach velvet that caresses the chaak, borders, and sleeves like a gentle breeze. This ensemble is a masterpiece of uniqueness and beauty. The embroidery tells a story of art and passion with yellow, peach, and rust threadwork dancing with silver zariwork, and silver cupped sequins that sparkle like pearls. The graceful dupatta is a mirror reflecting your charm and echoes the enchantment of the outfit in its borders making sure that every aspect of your ensemble carries the touch of elegance.
- 60” embroidered border for front & back daman on velvet
- 1 meter embroidered border for sleeves on velvet
- 4 embroidered border for chaak on velvet
- Embroidered front center panel on chiffon
- Embroidered front side panels right & left on chiffon
- Embroidered back center panel on chiffon
- Embroidered back side panels right & left on chiffon
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves on chiffon
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta on chiffon
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width raw silk for trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.