Enveloped in an aura of timeless charm, this peshwas is a masterpiece that unveils a world of deep purple, where gold motifs shimmer with the magic reminiscent of ancient Zardozi art. Each motif on this outfit is an ode to history, adorned with antique gold zari and sequins that sparkle like stars in the sky. Its design, akin to a symphony exudes elegance and romance as a lush velvet insert graces the hem’s border. The accompanying dupatta is like a gentle breeze that caresses your skin, adding an ethereal quality to the ensemble. Together, they create an unforgettable look that’s both elegant and enchanting.
- 4 meter big embroidered border for the hemline on velvet
- 14 embroidered panels on net
- Embroidered front & back bodice on net
- Pair of embroidered sleeves with border on net
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta on net with 4 side borders
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width lawn silk for trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.