In a captivating dance of colors and motifs, this onyx elite ensemble unfolds like a love story waiting to be told. It’s a masterpiece embroidered with intricate motifs, where threads of gold are echoing the ancient art of Meenakari. These motifs breathe life into the attire, a tribute to the rich flora and fauna of South Asia, painting a vivid picture of nature’s abundance. The shirt and dupatta, born of the same fabric, share a secret world adorned with delicate cupped sequins, zari, and threads in the hues of magenta and green. The borders of the hem, sleeves, and shirt, cloaked in sumptuous velvet, bring an element of elegance and contrast, like a bittersweet twist in a beautiful tale.
- 60” embroidered border for the front & back hemline on velvet
- 1 meter embroidered border for sleeves on velvet
- Embroidered front center panel on chiffon
- Embroidered front side panels right & left on chiffon
- Embroidered back center panel on chiffon
- Embroidered back side panels right & left on chiffon
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves on chiffon
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta with 4 side borders on chiffon
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width silk for trouser
* Lining, Laces, and Tassels are not included in unstitched variants.
* Embellishment items in stitched outfits are subject to market availability
* The actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.